Francisation program from the Ministry of Immigration
Our school offers you an enriched French immersion program to learn French quickly and to facilitate your integration in the Quebec society. Our program is subsidized by the Québec government and is part of the Linguistic Integration Program for Immigrants.
Our program offers you 8 different levels(level 1 to level 8) and our French courses are offered part-time.
Our French courses
All our teachers are hired by the Ministry of Immigration and hold a bachelor’s degree in French language. They receive a special training by the government to ensure quality teaching.
As our main teaching material, we use “Agir pour interagir”, a didactic material created by the Ministry. Other textbooks, such as « Québec atout » and « Textuellement vôtre » are also used in support, to provide additional exercises.
Our teachers frequently use interactive and multimedia elements (audio, video, animations) to promote active learning.
Our French courses are FREE for the following groups:
- 16 years of age and over;
- Permanent residents;
- Naturalized Canadian citizens (born outside of Canada);
- Temporary workers and spouse holding no CSQ;
- International students and spouse holding a CAQ (Quebec acceptance certificate)
- Refugees or asylum seekers
Since July 1, 2019:
- Immigrants taking a part-time French course are entitled to financial assistance of $15 per day of training, a first!
- They can also receive an allowance for child care, which has been increased from $7 to $9 per day of training, per child or dependent person.
- Temporary workers, foreign students, as well as their spouse, are now eligible for part-time French courses as well as the accompanying financial assistance. Prior to this, individuals who were temporarily residing in Québec did not have access to in-class French courses offered by the Government of Québec. Read the notice for individuals temporarily residing in Québec.
Contact us now to reserve your place in our free part-time French language classes.