To look at the time slots and available spots, click here.
There is no evaluation for the summer semester. However, if you have an official transcript or a certificate (DELF, TEF) dating back less than 1 year, please attach it in the form below.
Registration for new students(Beginner level) for the summer session is suspended by the Ministry until further notice.
Complete all of the sections in the form Demande d’admission et d’inscription à un cours de français à temps partiel et à l’aide financière (in French only).
Please use the form below to complete your registration.
What happens after my online registration?
- We will then contact you by email
- To confirm your registration for those who sent all supporting documents,
- To invite you to the evaluation day* for those who need to take the placement test, or
- To give you the list of the courses that match with your level for those who already have a transcript or certificate.
- Your registration is complete. We wish you good luck!
*The following people do not have to pass the online evaluation:
- Those who have zero knowledge of French
- Those who have taken French language courses in the past 12 months in an institution recognized by the Ministry
- Those who have their official transcripts in the past 12 months