Use the registration form below or contact us!
What happens after my online registration?
- We will contact you to send you the official form from the Ministry of Immigration that you have to fill out. You must fill out this form and return it to us by email or in person, at our school.
- You will be asked to pass an online evaluation*. The deadline to pass the online evaluation for the winter session is March 22nd, 2019.
- You must inform us of your evaluation results (by phone, email or in person) so that we can determine the group that corresponds to your French level.
- Your registration is complete. We wish you good luck!
*The following people do not have to pass the online evaluation:
- Those who have zero knowledge of French
- Those who have taken French language courses in the past 12 months in an institution recognized by the Ministry
- Those who have their official transcripts in the past two years